home
●
family
●
links
●
archives
Wednesday, 29 June 2011
Sword 2 Anniversary @ 08:32
Yay it's that time again, +50% EXP/Stance EXP boost and +20% drop rate! It starts today until July 13th. I've got a few characters in mind to level. Valeria and Catherine Torshe are both expert now and would really benefit from this event. Especially with all those Secret Area Passes I've been getting from the damned Red Tiger Boxes -_-... I swear that box is a trap. I've used about 4 x 12,500 gold purchases to try my luck and nada! It's sad when I read on the forums that other users have managed to get it within 100 boxes *sigh*. Whatever, I'll just stop trying, since I already do have the white and black tigers (from guessing numbers during the Tiger Event).
Well a lot has happened since my last post! Let's see... I made that Constellation Crossbow! And Vana helped chip it for me. It has really nice mods, ATK 21%, ATKSPD 30%, Fire ATK +30, AR+2. Really great for afking in Errac =D. Hmm as well I made another constellation polearm... still trying to chip it though. I'm also a brand new owner of a Dragonic Staff! Wheee. It's got some nice daemon mods on it, I think I'll keep it! I think the next thing on my list of items to make is either a Golden Guard (can't seem to find a recipe on MM for a while)/Constellation Shield, or a Constellation Staff! I've got the necessary runes, but I'm still missing some symbols (Libra, Aries, Scorpio, Capricorn).
Other than gear stuff, I've been trying HWC with the clan and it's actually not as intimidating as I once thought. Maybe that because I'm not actually doing the killing work... lol. I'm usually the Colony breaker. I bring Vince as well, but I think I have a terrible time using him. In any case drops from HWC have been really great so far! I really look forward to doing more of it!